We believe every Jewish child deserves to learn in a structured, positive, and nurturing environment. Our goal is to provide every Jewish child in the Las Vegas area with a rigorous Torah and secular education that will prepare them for any future path they choose.
We form Jewish children into balanced, well-rounded people who love Yiddishkeit, through an education that focuses not only on academic excellence, but on building character and helping every student reach his or her potential.
Torah. Torah and Avodas Hashem direct all our choices and are the core of everything we dream for our students.
Academic Excellence. We are strongly committed to providing students with a competitive education that will enable them to succeed in any institution of higher learning they choose.
Community. We believe a school runs on relationships. We see ourselves as a tight-knit community of administrators, teachers, parents, and students working towards the same goal.
Growth. We believe that every person is a work in progress. We constantly strive towards growth and improvement, and teach our students to do the same.
- Founded in 2007
- 52 dedicated staff members
- 265 students enrolled
- Main campus in Henderson
- Bus transportation from Summerlin
- Preschool campuses in Henderson and Summerlin
- School Membership and Accreditation:
- Nevada State Department of Education
- Torah Umesorah – The National Society for Hebrew Day Schools
- Rabbinical Seminary of America – Yeshiva Chofetz Chaim
- Consortium of Jewish Day Schools
- CIJE – Center for Initiatives in Jewish Education
- Jewish Nevada
- Standardized Testing:
- Kindergarten through Eighth grade take the ERB (Education Records Bureau) standardized test
- Dual Curriculum – Half Day Secular and Half Day Judaic
- Intensive academic secular studies include all areas of sciences, math and humanities
- Classic Torah education includes study of Torah in original text with commentaries, Talmud, Jewish Philosophy, Prophets and Daily Prayer
- P.E. at our new YDLV Eagles Field
- Enrichment classes include Basketball, Theatre, Dance, and Choir
- Parent Body:
- Our parent body represents all levels of Jewish observance, come from all over the world, belong to several synagogues and live throughout the Las Vegas Valley, all are warm which creates a family feeling
- Parent Involvement:
- PTA – active group of parents coordinate programs throughout the year to support the school